We believe in a healthy and sustainable environment. We encourage everyone to be involved in managing and protecting the environment.
The school supports the programme to attract volunteers to participate in projects that protect and enhance our environment and heritage.
The support is to
- Develop and implement programs in line with recognised management plans that achieve measurable benefits for conservation
- Reflect and respond to the changing needs of the environment
- Design programs to engage a broad range of community, corporate and government groups
- Promote community health and wellbeing through environmental programs
- Develop and deliver training to build skills and encourage environmental awareness
Manage and conserve special places with high community and conservation value