Every child is gifted and creative. So, it’s important to identify the hidden talent of children and foster them to excel in their chosen creative fields. While academics make children learned and prepare them to build their future, creativity gives self-identity and personal satisfaction. We have made ‘nurturing creativity’ an important aspect in our school programme and have provided extensive facilities and envisaged wide-ranging activities to identity and nurture the creative talent of our students.
We believe every child is gifted. They just need a little help to discover their talents.
- Bharathnatyam training by a trained classical dancer for the girl students (and interested boys) of all classes
Karate for boys (and willing girls) in an exclusive large hall by a competent instructor
- Vocal music for students of classes I – X by a classical music teacher hailing from a family of renowned musicians
Band training for students by a competent instructor in the field. Selected students take part in the Republic and Independence Day Parades organized by the Government of Karnataka
- Newspaper in Education (NIE) Programme by The Hindu and Deccan Herald
Children Movement For Civic Awareness (CMCA) programme conducted weekly by an NGO
- ‘Conserve My Campus Programme’ where children learn and spread ways of conserving energy and protecting the environment
- Participation in competitive exams like ASSET, Olympiad, General Knowledge etc. is compulsory for all students
- Participation of students in Inter School Competitions conducted by CBSE, Sahodaya School Complex