- Playing sports is fun. It gives our children an opportunity to develop their personality beyond academics and a sense of belonging
- Physical activities are a good way to relieve stress and reduce depression
- Sports help kids develop discipline. They learn to set goals and then work to achieve those goals. They learn that by working hard they can accomplish the things that they want to in their lives
- Kids who play sports quickly learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. They learn to be a good sport in both situations. It also helps them learn to deal with disappointment and go on
- Sports help develop teamwork and leadership skills. Kids quickly learn that they have to work together as a team to win the game
- Team sports help build confidence
Sports has many beneficial effects on our children. Sports is an enjoyable experience for children.