The school envisions a robust vibrant and holistic integrated education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The school is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
- To evolve a multi dimensional learning process and environment to create confident and enterprising future citizens
- To provide a dynamic and vibrant environment to help the students meet the ever changing societal demands.
- To cultivate and nurture intellectual skills, emotional stability, social adjustments, cultural appreciation and physical abilities
- Instil moral thinking to develop sound powers of judgement and a sense of responsibility towards local and global community
- To inculcate skills like critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, independent thinking,social responsibility and right perception
- To develop a global sense of belongingness and achieve a National and International understanding.
“Entrance Exam for classes IV to IX and XI will be conducted on the 7th of April 2016 at 9 AM. Spot registration option is also available.”
JSS Public School is a Co – Educational English Medium School, affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. It is located in HSR Layout Bangalore. The School is managed by JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Mysore. The objective of the School is to develop physical abilities, intellectual skills, emotional stability, social adjustments and cultural appreciation along with moral thinking to have sound powers of judgment. It also helps them to improve the skills of understanding the problems and solving them by enhancing their ability of right perception. The school also enables the students to develop a global sense of belongingness to the humanity as a whole so as to achieve National and International understanding. The strength of the school has gone from 5 students in 2004-2005 to 1300 in 2012-13.